Our Social Media Survey was created to find out how college faculty are using social media in their personal and professional lives as well as a teaching and communication tool with students.Learn more
Site ResultsBack to top
- A Practical Guide to Technical Reports and Presentations
- This book is meant as an easy-to-use guide for engineers, scientists, and college students in technical programs at all levels who need to produce technical reports or make oral presentations.
- ©2011 | ISBN-10: 0558781810
- Restoration and Eighteenth-Century Poetry In Its Cultural Context, An Anthology
- Restoration and Eighteenth-Century Poetry in its Cultural Contexts: An Anthology is a collection of 44 British texts organized around four cultural contexts – “City, Landscape, and Empire”; “A Gendered Society”; “Literary Warfare”; and “A Personal Voice.”
- ISBN-10: 0-536-31919-7
- Training Manual for a Course in Public Speaking, 3e
- This book is intended for an introductory undergraduate college course in public speaking.
- ISBN-10: 053682312X
- Weaving Words for the Web
- As the use of the internet increases so do the demands for writers and researchers to supply content.
- ©2003 | ISBN-10: 0-536-74613-3
No results found for this product