Our Social Media Survey was created to find out how college faculty are using social media in their personal and professional lives as well as a teaching and communication tool with students.Learn more
Site ResultsBack to top
- ESource: The Pearson Engineering Source gives you the power to build the perfect book for your freshman/first-year engineering course. Select chapters from ESource Series titles.
- Pearson Custom Electric Circuits
- Pearson Custom Electric Circuits gives you the freedom to create a customized problem set to support your Nilsson/Riedel, Electric Circuits 9/e textbook.
- Pearson Custom Hibbeler
- With Pearson Custom Hibbeler, you can create a unique set of problems to accompany your Hibbeler 12/e Engineering Mechanics: Statics, Dynamics, or combined text.
- Pearson Custom Library: Engineering
- With Pearson Custom Library: Engineering, you can create your own customized textbook courses in civil and environmental engineering, chemical engineering, industrial engineering, mechanical and aerospace engineering, and electrical engineering.
No results found for this product