Our Social Media Survey was created to find out how college faculty are using social media in their personal and professional lives as well as a teaching and communication tool with students.Learn more
Site ResultsBack to top
- Insights in Human Sexuality
- Build a custom reader for your undergraduate human sexuality course with Insights in Human Sexuality.
- Insights in Social Psychology
- A customizable reader for the first social psychology course offered in Psychology Departments, Insights in Social Psychology consists of 160 readings across 15 topical areas.
- Psychology in Modules
- Saul Kassin and Pearson Custom Publishing are pleased to offer Psychology in Modules.
- The Pearson Custom Library: Psychology
- A collection of texts and supplements that you can customize to fit your course. Bestsellers by Baron, Lefton, Wood and Kosslyn along with many other titles are available.
No results found for this product