How and why did theFaculty and Student Advocates begin?
- The Faculty and Student Advocates was born out of Pearson Learning Solutions' commitment to successful academic experiences in higher education. This group is dedicated to addressing key barriers to successful academic experiences by bringing together faculty, students and leaders in the education community to share, develop and execute best-in-class solutions.
- Pearson Learning Solutions recognizes the critical importance of supporting successful academic experiences to ensure lifelong achievement.
- Pearson Learning Solutions has a long history of involvement in supporting successful academic experiences, demonstrated through funding, leadership and volunteerism, and of course education.
- This site serves as a forum for students and educators to contribute, share and acknowledge ways to achieve successful academic experiences.
What are the core missions of the Faculty and Student Advocates?
- The Faculty and Student Advocates is a collaborative effort to advance successful academic experiences by sharing best practices and resources.
- This group brings faculty, students and leaders together to share, create and execute the best in-class solutions for success
- With input and experience from faculty, students and leaders in the education community, Faculty and Student Advocates will help students gain lifelong achievement.
- Faculty and Student Advocates addresses barriers to successful academic experiences including accessibility, affordability and quality of materials.
What will the Faculty and Student Advocates do?
- The Faculty and Student Advocates will share their experiences managing key barriers to successful academic experiences and the strategies they use to achieve their goals.
- This site will provide access to valuable resources like links to research and regional events around key topics in successful academic experiences.
- This site will spotlight new products that Pearson is developing to help instill key successful academic experiences skills like critical thinking and time management, instructor training and professional development for faculty.
To find out more about the Faculty and Student Advocates, please explore this website and the Faculty and Student Advocatres blog.
For more details, please contact us.